No-Sugar Avocado Brownies Recipe
If you have a sweet tooth but are trying to stay healthy, we have the perfect solution for you! These sugar-free avocado brownies are a perfectly sweet, chocolate treat. With just a few ingredients you can bake a delectable batch of these gooey, low-carb, and naturally sweet brownies. Many of the ingredients listed here can be found in your pantry and if you are missing any, you can find them in our store! Click the links to shop, or come by the store which is temporarily open on Saturdays only from 11:00 am - 5:00 pm due to COVID-19.
Follow these simple steps to bake a delicious and nutritious treat that the whole family will love:
- 2 medium, ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup Sugar-free Skinny Syrup Mocha - Order Now
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sugar - Order Now
- 2 large eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and lightly grease an 8x8 inch square or round pan with butter.
- Cut each avocado in half, remove from skin, and discard the pit. Slightly mash the avocados and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Next, add your slightly beaten eggs, swerve sugar, and sugar-free maple syrup and vanilla into the bowl. Mix the wet ingredients at low speed until everything is blended well.
- Mix all dry ingredients together and then slowly add to wet ingredients. Mix well, do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into a greased pan, and bake for 14 to 20 minutes. (I used convection oven, so baking time may vary)
- Insert a knife into the centre, if dry remove your pan from the oven. Let the brownies cool completely before you begin cutting. Once cooled, cut into squares and then sprinkle them with icing sugar to serve.
It's that easy! Enjoy your healthy and easy brownies and do not forget to tag us in photos if you make them!