KETO FRIENDLY. GLUTEN FREE. GRAIN FREE. WHEAT FREE. SUGAR-FREE. DAIRY FREE
- Keto carrot cake? Low carb carrot muffins? Why choose when you can make both!
- Made with no nut-based ingredients! (made with sunflower seeds and watermelon seeds)
- Sweetened with erythritol and stevia - meaning 100% maltitol free!
- All you need to add are eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract
- Only 3 net carbs per serving!
- 12 servings per pouch
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN GET YOUR NO SUGAR CARROT FIX!
- One of my favourite mixes! There's REAL carrot in the mix!
- Make a simple cream cheese icing or glaze for some real carrot goodness!
- The ultimate - spice your carrot muffins with a sprinkle of Jaswant’s Kitchen Chai Masala
- For added flavour and decadance, swap the coconut oil for your fave Lee’s Provisions Good Fat Blends (¾ of what directions call for) or Brown Butter Ghee (½ of what directions call for)
- Tips and tricks DIRECTLY from the founder, Deana!
- Keep scrolling down to see all recipes!
INGREDIENTS: watermelon seed flour, sunflower seed flour, erythritol, carrots, soluble corn fiber, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate monohydrate), carrot powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, stevia extract.
ALLERGENS: mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.